×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Lyrics Bundle #1
    This is a bundle that includes my lyrics that I've written.
    US$8.5 /month
    JOIN
    Story Bundle #1
    This is a bundle that includes my stories that I've written.
    US$8.5 /month
    JOIN
Report this story
Who wants me to continue this
G
0
0
0
274
0

swap_vert

This is a story about a guy meeting a girl and overcoming his fears of relationships.


As he looks around the room, he suddenly spots a breath-taking beauty walking towards him. He pauses, she walks towards him with a smirk on her face. She puts a hand on his shoulder and walks around him slowly, sliding her hand across the bridge of his shoulders to the other side. She stops, still with her hand on his shoulder. They both looked at each other, staring deep into each other’s soul. She lets her hand fall from his shoulder and walks away, still with the smile on her face. He, still standing in amazement of her amazing beauty, watches her as she walks away. She stops to look back at him to see if he was following. He wasn’t. She gives a nod for him to follow her. He starts to follow her.


I got this idea  from listening to a beat called "Little Fears" by Red World (A.K.A. Red Jon).

Here's a link to the beat:


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close