×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    kzulu
    kzulu
    Hi. I am in here to get friends, so just add me and or comment my work , thank you so much and have a good day and reading :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Breaking Point
R
0
0
0
121
0

swap_vert

This is a story about a man named Jack who suffers a mental breakdown that leads to a violent rampage. Prior to his breakdown, Jack was struggling with mental health issues and had been suffering from severe bouts of anxiety and depression. The trigger that causes Jack's breakdown is a combination of a stressful work situation and personal problems. Jack's initial outburst leads to violent behavior that causes extensive damage and harm to those around him. The police attempt to contain the situation but are unable to do so until they finally apprehend Jack. The emotional impact of Jack's rampage is devastating to the community, with many people left with emotional scars. Jack faces severe legal consequences for his actions and is ordered to undergo intensive treatment in a mental health facility. However, the community rallies around him, offering their support and encouragement as he works to heal and move forward. In the end, the story highlights the importance of mental health care and the impact that support and love can have on healing and moving forward.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close