×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    kzulu
    kzulu
    Hi. I am in here to get friends, so just add me and or comment my work , thank you so much and have a good day and reading :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
The Like Club
G
5.2K
0
0
642
0

"The Like Club" is a story about Josh, a disillusioned social media marketer who becomes part of an underground movement that promotes authentic connections and physical challenges away from social media. However, the movement becomes radicalized and violent, forcing Josh and his new friend Sarah to confront the leader and the consequences of their involvement. Together with the leader, Max, they create a new community platform that challenges the established social media giants and promotes genuine connection, creativity, and meaningful experiences. As the new platform gains traction, it sparks a global conversation about the role of social media in society, leading to changes in social media practices and the rise of responsible digital citizenship programs. Through their journey, the protagonists learn valuable lessons about personal growth and the importance of maintaining real-world connections, leaving a lasting legacy in the digital world.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close