×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Hidden Twinge
G
503
0
0
961
1

swap_vert


[Naimah Flashback]

The test results revealed an alarming truth: she had been overdosed on a black-market contraceptive pill.


[END OF FLASHBACK]


As the flashback ended, Naimah accidentally spilled juice on her skirt. Excusing herself from the dining table, she headed to the female bathroom to clean up the stain. However, she halted at the male bathroom door when she overheard two familiar voices:


Voice 1: "Here, it's specially made for her, different from the last one I brought. Mix it in her coffee drink, and she'll never know. All we need to do is wait patiently for her to start hallucinating and showing signs of paralysis before sending her to a psychiatric hospital to die."


Voice 2: "I can't wait for her to die, so her inheritance and company shares will be ours..."


Voice 1: "You're not eager to be with me..."


Voice 2: "You're everything I ever needed..."


The voices continued, accompanied by the sound of kissing. Naimah was grateful to have her phone with her, and she discreetly recorded the conversation instead of crying out and risking discovery. 


She abandoned her plan to clean up the stain and returned to the table, pretending nothing had happened. "What next?" she thought to herself, her mind racing with the sinister plot she had just uncovered.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close