×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Shattered Destinies
PG-13 On Break
15.4K
0
5
2.0K
0

It started as a routine case - a few people disappearing without a trace in a bustling metropolis. But as Detective William Norman and his team delved deeper, the mystery grew more sinister. The missing weren't just ordinary citizens; they were pillars of society, their lives seemingly erased from existence.

As the investigation broadened, the scope of the disappearances widened. It wasn't just a local phenomenon; people were vanishing across the globe, leaving behind no clue, no trace. The once-vibrant cities were now hollow shells, their streets echoing with the absence of loved ones.

The world was gripped by panic and fear. Governments crumbled, and chaos descended upon the streets. Liam and his team, now the last line of defense against the encroaching darkness, were faced with an impossible task. Could they unravel the mystery behind the mass disappearances? Or was this the end of humanity, a divine judgment that left no survivors?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close