×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Robert McCarn
    Robert McCarn
    I'm a small time writer, my only work, Tales of the Four Kingdoms, first began on notebook paper in 2014 and has evolved into this work that has been heavily modified since its original version. I do not have the ability to form mental images so being descriptive in my writing can go over my head, if you see a lack of description that you feel could benefit, let me know and I will add more.

    I've always wanted to create my own fantasy world with lore and depth. I joined the Navy shortly after graduating high school and it took years of my time away from writing. But I am back to see it through and I have huge plans for Tales of the Four Kingdoms so if you do start reading it, you are in for a treat.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Tales of the Four Kingdoms
PG-13
78.1K
8
13
2.6K
3

The first ever male wizard born into the world of Monmarolin was born as a demon. As uncharted territory as this was, the rest of the inhabitants were unsure if he would be a threat to them. They allowed him to live and they paid dearly for it. 

He came to power and decimated the demon race, mutating them into a mockery of themselves as his army to bring the rest of the continent to its knees. He succeeded in doing so but not to the extent that he wished. He split the continent and placed his dark magic in between, preventing any being from crossing.

Decades later, he has returned to finish what he started and this time he has developed a new form of evil. 

Follow Evander Drayton, the King's Hunter, as he works with the four kings to prepare for full-scale war and is tested beyond his limits in more ways than one. Will he be strong enough to rival the dark forces of Lord Varamont's army or will he crumble under the pressure and let the world fall to ruin?

Read the whole book: HK$2
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close