×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SecretWriter575
    SecretWriter575
    Hello! I am a massive geek of most typical geeky things including SW, LOTR, comics, and DnD.

    The current series I have going is the Reavers series, which promises to be an intriguing and exciting read. For those who love complex magic systems and character-driven stories, it is the perfect series for you!

    Thanks for your support!

    Check me out here: https://markrogues.carrd.co
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Reavers
PG
7.5K
0
0
410
0

Beneath the grime and grease of the 22nd century lies a hidden world, shrouded in secrets and hearsay. It is a world of magic, of danger, of adventure. It is a world of hexes, gods, and other mischief. It is the world of the Reaver Society...

In St Benedict's Hospital in Marsheton, George Marsh mourns the death of his sister. But his mourning is soon cut short as he encounters the mysterious Hugh Fisher, a man with a history as secret as it is dark. Their first adventure reveals a hidden secret about George - that he is a mythical Ov'l, cursed with powers with capacity for both greatness and terror.

As George trains to become a reaver and control the uncontrollable Powers of the Ov'l, he battles alongside the Reaver Society to ensure peace and order in the world of hexes and magic. But he soon finds himself in the crosshairs of an ancient and terrible enemy who will stop at nothing to capture George. It will take everything George has - and more - to stop him and his wicked plan...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close