×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mickblend
    Mickblend
    Hey. I just found out about this website and here I am. I want to write a stories that involve with my original characters which is basely a mythopoeia thing. You can find more on my wordpress website.
    https://alternatenewworld.wordpress.com/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Alternate New World
R
52.1K
0
1
164
0

Alternate New World is a action science fantasy which feature a college student boy stumble into his professors underground laboratory and finds a portal that Craft and Dence were working on for months and disappeared for 3 weeks. He then enter inside the portal that leads him to a different dimension.

One college student named Cosy dream to be the best scientist after he graduate from his college. After he graduated from college, he was wondering why both of his professors didn't show up for his graduation, he wants to get to the bottom of this and ask the other professors about Craft and Dence retirement to find out.

Just a fair warning for my readers before they start reading. My story will contains such as gore, strong language, and few sexual contents in it, and some chapters will start out light hearted before the actual plot, as the story progress, it will get dark and serious. The story is a inspired of Funamusea's works.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close