×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Yuuma
    Yuuma
    Hey there!

    I'm Yuuma, a newbie writer who loves crafting one-shot stories.

    I find it fascinating to explore a single idea or emotion in a short, focused way. I'm drawn to slice-of-life genre.

    I'm a bit of an introvert, but I hope my stories can connect with you on a deeper level.

    I'm always learning and growing as a writer, so I'm excited to share my stories with you and hear your feedback!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
• THE BOY'S HIGH SCHOOL HIJINKS •
G Completed
11.6K
1
1
499
0

Ryuu, Fuuma, and Eiji are three best friends navigating the ups and downs of high school life.  Ryuu, the class clown, is always the one to crack a joke, even if it's at his own expense.  Fuuma, the brains of the group, is a straight-A student who excels in academics.  Eiji, the most laid-back of the trio, is a bit of a dreamer who's always lost in his own world.
 
Despite their differences, their days are filled with hilarious mishaps, awkward encounters, and the constant pursuit of mischief.  From accidentally setting off the fire alarm to getting caught in a teacher's elaborate prank, no day is ever dull.  Their adventures take them through school events, like the school idol competition, the annual school trip, and the school play, where their unique personalities clash and create a comedy of errors.



X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close