×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Yuuma
    Yuuma
    Hey there!

    I'm Yuuma, a newbie writer who loves crafting one-shot stories.

    I find it fascinating to explore a single idea or emotion in a short, focused way. I'm drawn to slice-of-life genre.

    I'm a bit of an introvert, but I hope my stories can connect with you on a deeper level.

    I'm always learning and growing as a writer, so I'm excited to share my stories with you and hear your feedback!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
• Love's Unlikely Bloom •
G
7.5K
0
1
471
0

Jun, a shy, introverted, and self-conscious boy, navigates the tumultuous waters of high school romance. He's hopelessly smitten with Yuki, the school's popular and seemingly unattainable queen bee. While Yuki, despite her tough exterior, harbors a secret crush on Jun, her attempts to express her feelings are met with his crippling lack of self-confidence.
 
As Jun struggles to believe Yuki's genuine interest, he's bombarded by the affections of other girls, each with their own unique and often bizarre approaches. From the bubbly and optimistic Hana to the obsessive and slightly unhinged Aiko, who literally pours her blood into homemade chocolate for Jun, the journey to love becomes a hilarious and heartwarming rollercoaster ride.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close