×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    X Caliber
    X Caliber
    Hello, just here to share some of my works. Thank you in advance for taking interest. I enjoy retro gaming, I watch a lot of movie critique videos on Youtube, and I also speak and read Spanish. I'm into writing stories (science fiction), story games and poems (love/relationships). I love Choose Your Own Adventure style stories. I don't write too often though, only from time to time. I do appreciate any feedback and critiques. Follow me also on: reddit.com/user/X_Caliber1 . I also hang out on r/WritingPrompts. Thanks!
    See more
Report this story
The Iron Space Queen (Experimental Adult Sci-Fi Story)
R
11.4K
0
0
57
0

The Iron Space Queen, the tyrannical ruler of her formidable spaceship. With an egocentric demeanor and unyielding authority, she commands her crew with a combination of fear and dominance. Her rule is absolute, and anyone who dares to defy her is quickly reminded of their place on board her ship. Her name is Captain Valeria Voss. Her power and influence are feared throughout the galaxy, and her iron-fisted rule maintains a sense of order and obedience among her subjects.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close