×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bagel
    Bagel
    Current Works: Kiss Me Liar, Me And The Devil
    Discontinued Works: Belladonna

    Updates every Wednesday.

    Always act as if what you do will make a difference, it does.

    Call me Bagel, I'm a 16 year old high school student in the US that likes to write. Not sure what all I should say but I'm a huge procrastinator and I don't like to finish what I start.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Me and the Devil
R
392
0
0
32
0

In the small town of Ashwood, 17-year-old Selene has always felt like there was something missing in her life. That is, until the day she meets him - the enigmatic and mesmerizing stranger with piercing blue eyes and an otherworldly charm. His name is Kael, and he's the embodiment of everything Selene has ever been drawn to. But as their romance deepens, Selene begins to uncover secrets about Kael's past that threatens their relationship.

As it turns out, Kael is the son of the Devil himself, and his destiny is inevitably linked to the Apocalypse. With each passing day, Selene finds herself more and more entangled in Kael's world, drawn to his magnetic presence and his secrets. But as the line between good and evil blurs, Selene must confront the darkness within herself and decide whether her love for Kael is worth risking her very soul.

Selene must navigate the treacherous landscape of faith and temptation, as she grapples with the question: Can love conquer the apocalypse?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close