×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Captain Apollo Is a Friend of Mine
PG
6.1K
0
0
86
0

"Meet Ethan Marshall. He’s twelve years old, but life has made him feel much smaller. In the halls of his school, he’s the target of bullies. At home, he faces a different kind of torment—his father. Vernon Marshall, a man whose temper is as heavy as his hand, rules their household like a dictator, ensuring Ethan lives in constant fear. For Ethan, the only escape is his imagination, where he can flee from the cruelty and disappointment of his everyday life.

Ethan doesn’t belong to this world. He belongs to a universe far, far away—a place of space battles, heroic warriors, and epic quests. In the worlds of his favorite space opera, he finds solace, where brave men and women fight for freedom among the stars. But his favorite of all? Battlestar Galactica. In the Galactica's crew, Ethan sees the protectors and friends he’s never had in his real life. In a universe filled with Cylons and peril, there are always heroes willing to fight.

But heroes don’t exist in the real world... or do they? Ethan is about to discover that sometimes, even the most unlikely stories hold the power to change everything. He’s about to find a friend and savior from the very series that has been his refuge—a journey that will take him beyond his dreams and into something far stranger. Because the battle for Ethan’s soul is about to be fought in a place where reality twists, and the impossible becomes possible.

Ethan Marshall is about to step into... the Twilight Zone."

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close