×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sonia
    Sonia
    小小領域 默默耕耘

    準備考研中
    歡迎到IG上找我呦 會有更多的圖文更新
    https://linktr.ee/soniachang
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
霧都迷蹤 Whispers of the Misty City
G
4.8K
18
16
163
13

1980年,在倫敦古老而神秘的街道上,布魯懷德魔法學院(Bruwlyde School of Magic)隱匿於現代文明的陰影之中。

入學一年的布蘭琪(Blanche)本來過著平靜的生活—— 在姐姐凱薩琳(Catherine)的神秘出逃後徹底改變。校園緊接出現謀殺案,矛頭卻轉向了凱薩琳。布蘭琪不相信姊姊會是凶手,與她並肩作戰的是機智幽默的丹尼爾(Daniel)和沉穩寡言的班傑明(Bejamin)。

同時,一位新來的代理教師梅德琳·法蜜嘉(Madeline Farmiga)出現,她既優雅又勇敢,填補布蘭琪心中失去親人的空洞,成為她嚮往的強大女性,然而,在美麗外表下,她卻在暗中執行更加致命的任務。

三人試圖在混亂中尋找真相,隨著謊言和危機逐漸揭開,布蘭琪與她的朋友們發現自己捲入了超出想像的陰謀——而梅德琳的真實身份,將改變他們命運的走向。

在魔法與謀殺交織的世界中,布蘭琪、丹尼爾和班傑明必須學會在危機四伏的世界中尋找自己的道路。

英文版:

In 1980, amidst the ancient and mysterious streets of London, hidden in the shadows of modern civilization, lies the Bruwlyde School of Magic.

For a year, Blanche had lived a peaceful life at the academy—until everything changed when her sister, Catherine, mysteriously fled. Soon after, a murder occurred on campus, and suspicion quickly fell upon Catherine. Blanche refuses to believe her sister is the killer, and standing by her side are her witty friend Daniel and the composed Bejamin.

Meanwhile, a new substitute teacher, Madeline Farmiga, arrives at the school. Elegant and courageous, she fills the void in Blanche’s heart, becoming the strong figure Blanche looks up to. Yet beneath her beautiful exterior, Madeline harbors a far more dangerous agenda.

They search for the truth amid the chaos, and as lies unravel and danger draws near, Blanche and her companions find themselves drawn into a conspiracy far greater than they ever imagined—one that could change their fates forever, especially when Madeline's true identity is revealed.

In a world where magic and murder intertwine, Blanche, Daniel, and Bejamin must learn to navigate through danger as they seek their own paths.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close