×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tenzy
    Tenzy
    Welcome to my writing haven! I'm Tenzy, a fantasy enthusiast, anime aficionado, and Potterhead. When I'm not weaving tales, you can find me exploring magical realms, cheering on beloved characters, binge-watching anime, or mostly just reading 'x reader' stories.

    As a leisure writer, I create stories for the joy of it. My passion for fantasy fuels my imagination, and I'm always eager to share my adventures with fellow book lovers.

    On this platform, you'll find Fantasy (obviously), Sci-Fi, Horror, and many other genres, including Poetry, of course. I'm excited to connect with like-minded readers and writers.

    Please note that I'm not interested in collaborations or professional opportunities (Trying to 'improve' my works with art or something). I'm here to share my creative endeavors and enjoy the community.

    Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Poems by Tenzy
G
573
0
0
35
0

Welcome to My Poems, a collection of my innermost thoughts and feelings. 

These verses are pieces of my heart, crafted to inspire, comfort, and connect with you. As you read, I hope you find solace, joy, and a reflection of your own experiences. 

Thank you for joining me on this poetic journey.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close