×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
My Criminal Side
G
1.7K
0
0
21
0


Introduction

"My Criminal Side" tells the story of Max, a bored teenager who yearns for more excitement in his life. His inner turmoil and the influence of crime series drive him to make impulsive decisions that lead him down a dark path.


Story Idea

Max begins to push the boundaries of what is acceptable when a fight with a teacher leads to a fateful murder. The pressure to hide his actions intensifies when he is blackmailed by a witness. In a desperate attempt to protect his secrets, Max commits another murder. As he plunges deeper into the world of crime, he meets like-minded individuals and soon finds himself ensnared in a web of lies and violence.

Summary

The story follows Max on his journey from an average student to a criminal actor shaped by the darkness of his actions. After being arrested for his crimes, Max finds a way to escape prison and start a new life in the Caribbean, where he changes his identity. Ultimately, he becomes a writer, telling his story without revealing his true past, while grappling with the ghosts of his deeds.





favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close