×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Feeling
G
222
0
0
1.6K
0

swap_vert
  I just have a feeling here but sadly I can't describe what it is. Why did you care? I didn't think you would read it. I didn't think you would read the notebook, that I tossed over that fence. You worry that your making a terrible mistake. You worry I'm not the one you should be talking to. Really I don't even know if I'm making a mistake too. Yet you tend to reach a point where you just don't care, a point where you just don't care, a point where you just don't care. You've got me I must admit, maybe even tongue tied. But why would you ever look my way, at somone so simple as me? I'm not extravagant, no not at all. Yet please, what do you see in me? I just don't know, you deffintly are a mystery for sure. Yet I can't seem to get you out of my head. Everytime I try to forget about it all, and pretend it was just a dream. You keep comming back again, again, and again.                                                 Little wonder of mine, I'm sorry I left you there with a broken heart. I'm sorry I walked away. I'm sorry I let you staaand there aalone...


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close