×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Aelovtura, Book 1 - Duvainor
PG-13
24.6K
2
6
7.0K
1

In a distant future, humanity has expanded across the stars, blending with countless alien species and their technologies. The human body, becomes the universal template, enhanced with nanoscale cybernetics and odd bits from other species, making individual races into something more than human.

The protagonist wakes up in some ruined city, no clue how he got there, everything around him falling apart, poisoned air thick in the streets. His body’s augmented, though he doesn’t quite get how, and there’s this AI companion in his head, teasing him along, as lost as he is. Together, they wander through the crumbling streets, piecing together what happened to the city, and to them.

As they delve deeper into the city's secrets, hints of a grander design begin to surface, an elusive influence that has shaped their lives from beyond. But the full extent of this influence remains a mystery. Their path takes them through a world where the past and future seem to blur, and the truth about their fates lies somewhere in the middle, waiting to be uncovered.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close