×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Never
    Never
    Hi! Clearly I am a writer. Not the best, however I believe my strongest point about me is my ability to take criticism. If you think my writing sucks, let me know why and I will become an even better writer!

    As I am not proficient in writing about this world, most if not all of my stories will be writing about new ones. Hope you enjoy, and if you don't, don't be afraid to tell me why!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Warframe: Hellspace Survivors
PG-13
5.3K
0
1
1.2K
2

Cadet Hayden Tenno, fresh out of the academy and en route to the front lines, never got a chance to fight the Sentients as a legionnaire. Hours after graduating, the troop carrier he was aboard was attacked just as it entered the mysterious and dangerous subspace of the Void. None who have been exposed to that hellspace have lived to tell the tale, but Hayden breathes its air and is spared death, at the cost of something far worse. Granted strange and almost uncontrollable powers, Hayden and the other survivors of the attack must learn to harness these abilities as gifts--or die under its curse.

This is and isn't fanfiction. I started this story about a year ago on the Warframe forums back when the lore was still unclear. Now that Warframe has come up with it's latest major update, the story was largely rendered non-canon, but by that point it had become my own story. Most of the characters, the entire plot, and a portion of the environment are of my own creation, while much of the world-building has already been done by the imaginative and brilliant minds at Digital Extremes. That being said, I hope that I have been able to describe the unique world of Warframe to people who aren't familiar with the game (though if you're looking for a fun game to play, I recommend you pick it up). At any rate, hope you enjoy, constructive criticism is always welcome.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close