×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rubix Cruz
    Rubix Cruz
    Heya! Just here to have a good time and share my creations with the world : )

    Please don't feed the silk moths. They're an invasive species... though I guess you'd know a thing or two about it... wouldn't you, Lilith?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Gamers Guide to Ever After
PG-13
486
0
18
3.0K
0

"Do you remember when the world used to love you as much as I did?"

There's a millennia old device that was fabricated as the answer to a love story between two Gods... you might know it as the 'Nintendo Switch.'

Forced into a broken world with nowhere left to turn, the Joycon Siblings, Glitch and Aster, would devote their entire lives escaping the withering paradise their mother, Kāne, left behind. For a world without Her benevolence, is a legacy stripped of its creativity.

What is acceptance, if rules are meant to be broken? We abandon the unfamiliar, so that we may feel loved. The latter half is no different for our Red Joycon, Glitch, on their never-ending search for feeling at home.

For home is a state of mind that could only ever exist in the end credits... 'The Ever Afterlife' we all crave. Bridges are doomed to collapse, while others are meant to be restored through time and its rose-tinted promises of healing. 

At the end of this journey, they will reunite with this single question: How does one begin to live with death?

An interactive guidebook for cheating a life you never chose, and a story for rewriting the impending doom of two... Not to mention, an entire world tainted by their own tears.

I present to you, the Gamer's Guide to Ever After.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close