×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
The Crystal Coregency: Odyssey's Awakening
PG-13
565
0
2
194
0

Amidst a protracted three-month war between the major kingdoms, countless lives were tragically lost. The malevolent forces, having seized five of the twelve powerful magical crystals, were ultimately forced to retreat, allowing a tenuous peace to be restored—at least for now.

The twelve crystals are endowed with extraordinary powers, though only ten have been uncovered. These include telekinesis, summoning, light magic, dark magic, teleportation, invisibility, two crafting crystals, spatial folding, and impersonation. The nature of the remaining two crystals remains a mystery, their potential lying beyond the realm of imagination.

Enter Ellian, a sixteen-year-old boy unknowingly embarking on an odyssey that will define his life. Witness his growth as he acquires new skills and powers, navigating through trials and tribulations, enduring hardships and sorrows. He teams up with mystical masters containing powerfull crystals and they teach him everything they know to prepare for the upcoming war. This includes the master of the blue crystal, Curtis, he is sent to be Ellian's trainer, little does anyone know what is to come in the future.

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close