×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Atrain
    Atrain
    I am 25 years old. I am autistic and love shows like Paw Patrol and Bluey! This is only a fanfiction account.I write original work too under T.J. Aysien!

    ~Buy My Story Merch Here~

    https://minds-eye.myspreadshop.com/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
The Prophecy Of Toonic: The Oak Crystal
G
270
0
0
72
0

swap_vert

In the ordinary town of Millbrook, twelve-year-old Justin Dowdy discovers an extraordinary secret: his father, a brilliant but reclusive comic book artist, has been missing for several weeks. Just as Justin is beginning to lose hope, he stumbles upon a hidden volume in his father's studio, its pages alive with a strange, enchanting energy.


Justin, who is autistic, has always found solace in the intricate, fantastical worlds his father created. But nothing could prepare him for the revelation that these worlds are real—and his father is trapped within them. Opening the magical book, Justin is transported into a realm teeming with magical creatures and mysterious wonders beyond imagination. He is trained to master weaponry and magic to prepare for the hunt of the Seven Elemental Crystals used to protect the Seven Realms of A world known as Amadise. The magical realm within his father’s comic book series. Using these crystals Justin will find his father and unlock a never before seen power to fight a dark wizard named Mardock, who hates the seven realms after his brother was destroyed by the magical powers of the creatures living within this world. 


Armed with courage, creativity, and a deep understanding of his father's stories, Justin must navigate this perilous landscape, forging alliances with whimsical animals and uncovering secrets long buried. As the lines between hero and villain blur, Justin realizes that saving his father means becoming the hero of his own story.


Will Justin rise to the challenge and bring his father back, or will they both be lost in the world of their own creation?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close