×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Dora
    Dora
    I'm a sixteen-year-old teenager aspiring to be a killer writer who promotes God in her books and shows both Christians and non-Christians who God is. And hope to have everyone like my book, and have non-Christians actively promoting, liking, and rereading my book, and if you don't that's okay because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, BEHOLD!!! my book. Please. *Mwah* Love you~ Bye.
    *I take constructive criticism, not haters hateful comments. Ok. Fr now, bye~
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Lucia
PG
14.7K
1
2
797
0

After Greg, Lucia's father, left her and her mom, Lucia is left to pick up the slack after her working yet alcohol-addicted mother, working a 9-5 at a grocery store with an occasional sub art teaching at her former high school to pay for the rent, and maybe earn enough money for that art program. Her life just isn't working as she'd always hoped. Then again, she hadn't been much of a dreamer since she overheard her dad call her a mistake when he was arguing with her mom, but she at least hoped it wouldn't be this...messy. So, what's a mistake gotta have a dream for, right? Maybe wrong. Maybe right. Her life is upside down. Her relationship with God is a mess. Her relationship with herself is a mess. Heck, she doesn't even have friends for her relationship with them to be a mess. And maybe much won't change even after her supposed book-inspired night in shining armor appears. Who knows? But there is one place she doesn't feel a mess--The Saint Patrick's Cathedral. There is one being who's loved her despite not feeling loved--God, and there are people who love her-- Priest Dixon and... someone else (find out in the story). So come aboard on this rollercoaster and have fun. Passengers, please don't forget to breathe.

***Currently Editing*** 

***(Don't discount it because it's a Christian book, and you don't want mushy or cringy or Christian-y stuff. Please give it a try. I guarantee you'll like it.) ***

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close