×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Venus(Preview)
PG-13
24.4K
1
0
327
0

"Ever since I took my first breath, my planet has been trying to kill me. Every day the sun rises, a harbinger of life and death. It powers our canopy beasts, cherished by my people, for which they would give both life and blood. A land of wolves: where government and criminals alike prey upon the defenseless. A land where predators stalk their victims in the heat of the day, and in the dead of night. This is Venus."

Akur and Aluel, two Venusian nomads find ways to navigate the challenges of their new camp life in the Southern deserts of terraformed Venus. With their father mysteriously absent the two sisters, rely on their canopy beasts—mechanical marvels designed to harness the sun's energy and provide shade amidst the scorching sun. As days pass with no word from their father, and with no money to pay for their camp's upkeep, they struggle to survive amid the dangers of the treacherous human elements around them. And worse yet; summer is coming.
Will the two sisters find the strength to survive the coming summer, or will they be just two more victims claimed by the Venusian sands?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close