×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Susan McKenzie
    Susan McKenzie
    I'm an Australian author who loves creating worlds of fantasy and science fiction with fascinating characters and slow-burn low-spice romance. I love stories that hit you in the feels.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Tamisan (Tamisan Book 1) - Excerpt: First 5 Chapters
PG-13
7.9K
0
0
181
0

*** This is the first 5 chapters as a sample to see if you like the story and my writing style before committing to paying for it. ***

When an illegal experiment goes right, can Zhenna Rhodarma use her new psychic abilities to escape her captors?
Zhenna Rhodarma has had her consciousness transferred into the body of a Waikari woman, a native of planet Althar 3. Her new form has two hearts, psychic abilities and can breathe underwater.
When she looks in the mirror, she is greeted by a stranger. With the memories of Sifayah still present in her mind, she feels like two people.
When she discovers that the scientist who performed the experiment isn't what he seems, Zhenna escapes into the wilds of Althar 3.
Despite the help of a mysterious stranger who answers her telepathic calls for help, Zhenna is captured, then sold by slave traders. How can she slip away from her new master and stay ahead of the man who will stop at nothing to get his experiment back?

TAMISAN is an exciting first book in the Tamisan Series that will transport sci-fi and paranormal fans to a fascinating world on the outskirts of the Known Universe, filled with suspense, danger, and romance.

© 2024 Susan McKenzie. All rights reserved.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close