×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
The Akayo
PG-13
4.4K
0
1
101
0

Enkirion, a being whose past is shrouded in as much mystery to him as it is to others is on yet another quest, this one is to find a still intact copy of the Akayo, a seemingly innocuous book of no great import, this novel was used as a key to solve the final riddle to find something of incredible value, something Enkirion has been chasing for thousands of years. He is painfully close now to the resolution of his ultimate quest, yet despite the seemingly innocuousness of this book, his traversment of the galaxy has left him empty handed, yet, there is a final place he has not yet searched for it, an ancient place lost when the Banishment Protocol was enacted and it was cast into the void.

Now traversing this world once more Enkirion soon realizes that while this world is a tomb, it isn't an empty one and the evil that slew the denizens of this place still sleeps here. Can he navigate this place long enough to acquire the Akayo and escape alive with his new companions? Or will death finally claim him when he is so close to his goal?

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close