×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    King Cosmic
    King Cosmic
    "A pen is deadlier than a sword." - Unknown

    I'm that kid that sleeps in a closet full of skeletons and likes to boo at cheerleaders during pep rally's.

    Most, if not all of my stories contain gay relationships/themes so please be open minded.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
London Secrets
PG-13
4.4K
0
0
1.7K
0

After the recent death of his parents, Asher Woods is forced to live with his grandparents, but what's different is that his grandparents live all the way in London, England. Now having to deal with a whole new culture and enrolling into a whole new school, Asher feels like he'll be a complete outcast until one popular girl shows interest in him. As if being stared at by everybody for being an American isn't enough, Asher starts to realize he has feelings for the popular girl's best friend who is a guy. Everybody in Asher's new school isn't into people being gay so now he has to hide his feelings for Augustine, but things don't get any easier when all three of them has to pair up for a project and Asher is forced to work with Augustine daily. 
This is the pinterest for the characters: http://www.pinterest.com/agrippas/london-secrets/

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close