×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Sins of Madison Lee
R
14.5K
0
0
1.2K
0

My life has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, from losing my parents in a tragic accident when I was ten to losing my best friend at eighteen. Yet I did everything I could to face the world with a smile on my face. I've faced everything from being bullied to being treated as a spare of my wonderful, adopted sister who I was inseparable from. My first relationship turned me into what I became... a nymphomaniac, who did everything I could to fill the hole inside my soul even if I had to corrupt it. My secrets ended up ruining me inside until the day I felt my heart shatter. I was playing a struggle between lust and love with a stranger so I tried to keep it a secret, which only my close friends knew about it. He destroyed who I was and made me become someone else. I wanted everything with him to remain a secret even a fantasy. Many times an opinion can change everything... but I never expected his secret to ending up ruining my life. My obsession with him made it impossible to keep my life the way it was. Between parties and school, I tried to live my life as best as I could.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close