×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Serenity Levine
    Serenity Levine
    I am an outgoing fun person or at least that's what I've been told. So don't be afraid to speak your mind. I'm not afraid of critics either. I am not sensitive. I am a writer. I love writing. I have been writing my own stories for ten years now but i have only shared them with family and friends. I have decided to rewrite them to better understand the affect they have o other. My family loved them. I'm hoping everyone else does too.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Report this story
Into The Deep
PG-13
7.0K
0
0
20
0

Romeo Heartbreaker and Candy Valentine have been frenemies since fifth grade—he’s been her tormentor, and she’s been his biggest headache. But when Candy’s love and Romeo’s best friend suddenly dies, sacrificing himself for them both, and the world begins to crumble in an apocalyptic storm, they’re forced to join forces. Together with the Starduster crew, they set out to save humanity from the sinister force hidden within the fog. Along the way, they uncover unexpected truths about each other, growing closer than ever as they face the ultimate battle for survival.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close