×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ray
    Ray
    Hello!
    I'm Ray, I like to do creative writing as a hobby, I'm a student, and I'm looking to improve my skills!

    Please do not message me looking to promote or design for my writings, although I do appreciate it, I am not looking to do anything big right now.

    I write and read Fantasy and I hope you can enjoy my writings!
    Everything I write is original writings and the idea and characters belong to me.
    I accept any constructive criticism!

    My join date is technically wrong, I only started to use Penana on 7/25/2024 so that would be the correct date.
    I'm mainly on here to write so I won't be doing very much reading as that time would be dedicated to catching up on personal books or writing.

    Writings I am currently working on here:
    -- Kaitlyn Jones and the Land of the Beasts (KJLB)
    ON HOLD!!
    -- The Elements of Tevolia (TEoT)
    ON HOLD!!

    Let me know if you have any questions about me or my writing and have a wonderful day/night/endless abyss!
    See more
Report this story
Kaitlyn Jones and the Land of the Beasts
PG-13
8.9K
0
0
510
2

Kaitlyn Jones was nearing the end of her 8th grade year. She had once again survived the people, work, and battles of her ADHD and was looking forward to summer with her small family and best friend. But that all changed, and she sets upon herself a new goal.

Kaitlyn had a quiet life in Illinois. She had amazing and ordinary parents, a smart and beautiful best friend, and went to a regular, boring middle school. Her life was far from extraordinary, but she was usually fine with that.
But after an accident and a late night visit, her life and perspective of it changed completely.

Kaitlyn soon finds herself in a new and magical world in hopes she and her new and old friends can save it and the beings who call it home. Meeting not just new people, but new Beasts, Kaitlyn will face things from her wildest dreams as she journeys to stop the great evil lurking in every corner.

Her life just got a little more interesting.

-----

Hey, there! Thanks for checking out my new book, Kaitlyn Jones and the Land of the Beasts!
I hope that you continue with Kaitlyn and I on her journey!

I got the core idea of the magical Beasts from a kid show my brother was watching. . .
But after much research and the idea forming and molding in my head, it turned into something new and that I'm particularly proud of and excited to see how it ends!
I have already written 20,000+ words for it, so after some editing and reviewing I'll start publishing!

Updates are on hold!

That's all! Enjoy, maybe even leave a like, and have a wonderful day/night/endless abyss!!

-----

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X
Never miss what's happening on Penana! Close